Saturday, July 2, 2011

RedKen INTRA FORCE 30 days Challenge -Week IV

Its been 1 month since I first started using Redken Intra Force, I witness my hair getting stronger and tougher each day ... growing more healthier and it boost my confidence towards Redken Intra Force, now I have no more doubts, I experience it myself and results are proven. Now I enjoy touching my hair more to feel it smoothness and fullness. Even my friends and family members say my hair loss is lesser and hair appears healthier as compare to before. Thanks to Redken Intra Force my hair ends are more softer and supple, say good bye to dryness and weak hair. My dream has come true 'I want to restore my hair back to its fullness, thickness with healthy scalp and enjoy this wonderful feeling when I touch and feel it! (",) ' I am grateful and very satisfied with what I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment