Sunday, July 24, 2011

DEJA VU VINTAGE's 5.25 ANNIVERSARY BIRTHDAY BASH Event!

My sis and me attended DEJA VU VINTAGE's 5.25 ANNIVERSARY BIRTHDAY BASH! held at DEJA VU VINTAGE store, Millenia Walk store, #01-70. Registration begins here :














Very thoughtful of DEJA VU VINTAGE for the nice pastry and cakes:










































































Let's take a look inside of DEJA VU VINTAGE shop!

























































My sister, Linda she pick this skirt ....yup suits her ^_^




















Wow bags & shoes...my favourite...Come on take a look ...which is your favorite and suits you more?!?




















I saw this blue flower bag, very unique and its simply cool ^_^

































hehe I took a picture of it... nice? I like it!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment