Thursday, July 28, 2011

L'Officiel May - WIN YOUR FAVOURITE BEAUTY GOODIE

Joined the L'Officiel Singapore Magazine facebook contest - Grab a copy of L'Officiel May issue! WIN YOUR FAVOURITE BEAUTY GOODIE and I won!

I won for myself a full sized Crabtree & Evelyn - Lavender body lotion (245ml)

My facebook posting:
I will choose The Crabtree and Evelyn Lavender Body Lotion, I like this brand especially the Rosewater (for day, refreshing)& Lavender (for night, relaxation) range because after a tired working day and a warm bath...I can sleep better and relax my body with its lavender body lotion accompany me through the whole night till the next morning (",)







































Join & 'Like' L'Officiel Singapore Magazine facebook for upcoming contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment