Friday, February 3, 2012

MD Dermatics - Sun block Review =)

I am excited to try out this sunblock, let's take a look =)
Its sealed to protect the freshness of the product.



















Took a small amount to try it on my hand =)














Spread evenly on my hand:























































After spread evenly and some 'tapping', it looks natural without chalking white patches!














My review:
It is lightweight cream and I love its non-oily texture, I don't have any greasy feeling or sticky feeling after applying on my skin and most importantly and the best thing is it leaves my skin looking matte unlike other sun block is heavy and leaving stickiness after using. I also noticed my skin appear brighter as compare to before ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment