Friday, February 24, 2012

Bio-essence Bird's Nest

Everyone knows Bird's nest is good for our skin...it contains water soluble proteins, carbohydrates, mineral and trace mineral elements, amino acids as well as nutri-collagen which effectively nourish the skin for softer, smoother and suppler skin. ^_^ Moreover, Bird's Nest is also known as the beauty DNA for Epidermic Growth factors to maintain long lasting youth, making it a favorite beauty companion among many Asian celebrities like LINDA CHUNG (鍾嘉欣), Vivian Hsu etc



















Protein:
Promotes tissue growth and development, 50% made up of collagen

Nutri-Collagen:
Locks in moisture and maintain skin firmness

Carbohydrates:
Provide energy to promote metabolism to burn fats

Calcium
Enhances skin elasticity

Epidermic Growth Factors
Stimulates cell division, regeneration and tissue reconstruction

Their signature is bio-essence Bird's nest Nutri-Collagen & Whitening Advancer (100 ml):

























































My skin before applying bird's nest advancer:
















Just 1 pump of bird's nest advancer on my skin:
















Spread evenly on my skin with some tapping:






























My skin after using bio-essence bird's nest advancer:















Take a closer look:















My Review:
Personally I like bird's nest too!! its definitely one of my favorite because I also believe it will help to make my skin looks better. I know this amazing product through TV commercial, various magazines in the market so decided to give it a try. I have been using bio-essence advancer daily for around 2 weeks, it keeps my skin moisturized, supply, stay hydrated and dewy feel whenever I touch my skin. Colleagues and friends noticed that my skin looks more radiant than before and I do not have to reapply moisturizer/ face mist which I previously did when I am outdoor.

Bio-essence shown in magazine with bio-essence new product bird's nest sleeping mask:





















Wanna know how our inner skin works with bio-essence bird's nest advancer???
Proven results :




















Now start your skincare routine with bio-essence products:
















Like and show your support ^_^ Bioessence facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment