Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Firming Lotion

When comes to Hada Labo, it will always reminds me of  'One drops locks up an ocean'

With a 'Perfect x Simple' Philosophy, Hada Labo brings beauty back to the basics - perfect, simple and confident. Only the finest, purest and highly effective ingredients that are beneficial to the skin, with no unnecessary additives & manufactured under strict pharmaceutical standards. Nothing more, Nothing less, only the best for your skin and nothing else.

Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Firming Lotion (170 ml) Made in Japan $25.90

Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Firming range:

******One drop restores youthful bounciness******
Infuse skin with Hada Labo Retinol range, contains 3 powerful anti-aging ingredients: Retinol Vitamin A, Super Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen to deliver exceptional anti-aging results on a daily basis/ As a regime, these products lifts. firms and hydrates to visibly reveal a younger looking skin.


3 anti-aging ingredients:

1) Retinol Vitamin A - Helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
2) Super Hyaluronic Acid - instantly locks-in moisture to hydrate intensely keeping skin soft and significantly smooth
3) Hydrolyzed Collagen - to improve skin's elasticity for a firmer and more lifted skin
 Pour a small amount of Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Firming Lotion on my skin to give it a try.



A pic of my skin after using  Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Firming Lotion (see above)

My review:
I have dehydrated and combination skin, with small amount of Hada Labo Retinol, it leave my skin moisturized and refreshed without greasy feel every time I used it day and night on cleansed skin ^_^ The texture is quite light and milky, slightly more concentrated than normal toner, likely because of the ingredient- collagen! When applying Hada Labo Retinol, I used 2 drops and pat gently on my skin with bare hands till fully absorbed. Next, I would wait for around 2 mins before using my next skincare. I found my make up tend to last longer throughout the day. After using Hada Labo Retinol for consecutive few days, I noticed my skin condition improved dramatically - overall my complexion becomes clearer, skin feels softer and smoother. I will continue to use Hada Labo Retinol Lifting Firming lotion to have healthy, youth-looking skin =)

 Below is the Hada Labo Retinol range of products.


Hada Labo skincare can be found at most Watson outlets:


Please show your support and know more about Hada Labo new launches as well as promotions -> click here

No comments:

Post a Comment