Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ginvera Green Tea - Aqua Whitening cream

I believe most people should have heard about Ginvera Green tea skincare products by now =P 
What are the benefits of Green Tea?

- high dose of antioxidants that boost immune system
- improves metabolism
- help to protect the skin from harmful free radicals 
- fights wrinkles 
- maintains the level of collagen to keep skin supple
- fights certain cancers

Today, the topic here is Ginvera Green Tea - Aqua Whitening cream (with oil control) 40g

Ginvera Green Tea - Aqua Whitening cream 
- Enriched with Green Tea Essence, Thanaka Extracts and Biogel 
- Rich in antioxidants to protect skin cells against harmful radicals and reduce photo aging 
- Provides the benefits of skin whitening, UV protection, oil control
- Helps to effectively hydrate with Biogel (rich in various amino acids, proteins) which are essentially required for skin cell growth,
- clarify skin for natural radiant glow
Directions : 
Apply adequate amount of cream evenly on cleansed and toned skin. Suitable for all skin types and daily use.



My review:
To me, I use gel-type face moisturizer to replace face cream in my daily skincare regime. The reason being is, generally I find face cream oily, too rich, thick texture and it clog pores. After seeing 'with oil control ' and positive reviews about Ginvera Green Tea - Aqua Whitening cream, I decided to give it a try. As you can see in my previous pic, its white soft texture feels like whipped cream, looks rich from outside yet weightless when touch it. After application, skin brighten up and it leave a matte feel. One thing I like about it is this cream breaks away dryness instantly, I noticed my skin is soft and blemish free. 

Ginvera singapore has its own facebook page too, click here to like them and know about Ginvera new launches and promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment