Friday, April 12, 2013

Odbo - Aqua Soothing essence

Bought this skincare recently, going to give it a try! Its Odbo -  Aqua Soothing Essence!
Heard its very famous and well-known in Korea ^_^
Odbo Aqua Soothing Silky Essence 80 ml - It claim as Visible smoothing and revitalizing beauty performance
Trying it on my skin with just 1 pump

Spread evenly over my skin is gently

Take a closer look, after spreading over my skin for < 1 min, the essence turns into water droplets. In my daily skincare regime, usually I will pat around my skin for better absorbency.

Take a look now....my skin is matte, non-oily and more healthy-looking!


My review:
When I was being recommended to Odbo Aqua essence, initially my thoughts was ...its just another skincare product....nothing special. However, when using it for the first time, I like its light scented and its texture...so smooth and yet non-oily....suitable for my sensitive skin ^_^ Usually I apply Odbo soothing essence after my toner, it just melts on my skin! My skin is hydrated instantly and it left a matte finish with healthy glow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment