Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Nuxe Multi-purpose dry oil

Went to collect some skincare samples at ION Orchard during their Beauty Season, Nuxe Multi-purpose dry oil is one of them.


Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Usage Dry Oil (10ml)
  • Over 98% all-natural formula
  • Infused with Vitamin E for the best in reparative moisture
  • Multi-Purpose, works for hair, body and face
  • Made in France
This multi-purpose oil is made of 98.8% natural ingredients, it delivers moisture to skin and hair! After usage, it will deliver a beautiful, healthy glow to your locks, no heating required, just as it does to your face and body. It has a 30% concentration of precious plant oils and vitamin E for the ultimate in luxe nourishment. Dry skin and hair are repaired to beautiful results, which is one reason why Nuxe calls Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil is popular with celebrities.





My review: Initally when I heard about 'Oil', I do not really fancy about it. It reminds me of greasy feel which I experienced after I tried similar products. Nevetherless, I decided to try this a try. When applying Nuxe dry oil, at first it was oily however, after I spread it over my arms, it was absorbed instantly leaving my skin soft, delicate and extremely smooth and it looks more healthy than before now glowing too!!


Highly recomend this amazing product to everyone, except the above, it is very convenient especially for travel as this mulit-purpose can be used on face, body and hair ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment