Saturday, May 19, 2012

DHC Makeup base


Take a look at this DHC Platinum White Base Make up, I have been searching for a suitable makeup base for myself and found this at watson. Decided to give it a try =)


I like its portable size of 25 ml, SPF 35 PA++. Due to my skin colour, I chose light pink.



Just a small amount of DHC Platinum White Base Make up on my hand
Spread evenly on my hand to feel the texture

 
gently blend on to my skin
My skin after applying DHC Platinum White Base Make up
My review:
I am impressed with its light-weight texture which is very suitable for places like Singapore (summer throughout) and also my skin tone appears brighter than before I used it. After using, I feel its non-greasy, easily absorbed, convenient to carry around and provide great sun protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment