Sunday, May 27, 2012

Curel -solution to sensitive skin problems

Everyone has different type of skin...which type of skin do you have?
Curel is from Japan and now is available in Singapore. Curel deals with sensitive skin problems, with solutions from face and body to scalp and hair.
Some samples I have received from Curel Singapore
Let's take a look:

Curel - body care


Full range of Curel products

Some information about Curel:
Curél's Approach to Safety of Usage
- Hypoallergenic
- Fragrance-free
- Colorant-free
- Alcohol free *
- Clinically tested on sensitive skin
- pH balanced
*Applies to all face products & selected body care products

Finding solutions to your sensitive skin problems?
 
Curel feature in Women's weeklymagazine

My skin before applying
I am going to try out Curel Moisture Milk on my skin

Just a small amount
spread evenly on my skin....I love the moisture milk texture, it is so smooth and light-weight

My skin after applying Curel moisture milk
My review: Curel moisture milk is mild and gentle to the skin unlike some body milk I tried,  moreover I feel my skin instantly become smoother and appears more healthy than before. I will use Curel moisture milk on my skin everyday after shower, it make me feel comfortable and I love touching my skin more than ever..No more dehydrated, flaky skin....now it is just like baby skin^_^

Curel Moisture Milk is selling at $22.80

No comments:

Post a Comment