Saturday, June 13, 2015

Creme Simon's New Counter at Raffles City

Finally the wait is over, Crème Simon's new counter is officially launching at Robinsons Raffles City. We are as excited and looking forward as Crème Simon to attend this exclusive event. My sister and I made our way down around 6 pm to Robinson Raffles City to celebrate and share the joy of this grand opening launch of Crème Simon first counter. Congratulations to Crème Simon on your opening to your first permanent counter!

Mr Philippe (CEO of Crème Simon)
It is great time meeting Mr Philippe (CEO of Crème Simon), we enjoyed his speech and got to know more about Crème Simon range of skincare products.
Here are the Crème Simon Skin Rescue Tips for Brightening, Lines away and Intense Hydration for soft and luminous skin:
Instant Brightening Tip
(1) Gentle Double Exfoliation Scrub
(2) Lymphatic Contouring and Lifting Gel

Lines away
(3) Crème Universelle
(4) Multi-Benefits Eye Treatment Gel

Intense Hydration Tip
(5) Restorative Sleeping Mask
(6) Dermo-Hydrating Toner Mist
My favourite from the Crème Simon Skin Rescues range would be Brightening Detox Dermo-Hydrating Toner Mist:

This refreshing hydrating toner mist can be use anytime when necessary for instant skin hydration boost even when you already have your makeup on as a make-up setting spray to help makeup last longer.
Light refreshments and macarons served during the Crème Simon event:

There are 2 flavours of Popaganda. I prefer the Popaganda Passionfruit while my sister, Linda enjoys the strawberry one.
Thanks Crème Simon for the 2 skincare products: Oxygenating Foaming Cleanser and Oxygenating Day Cream.
Crème Simon Oxygenating Foaming Cleanser:


Brightening Detox / 150 ml
My review: Achieving clean and smooth skin is easy and simple with Crème Simon Oxygenating Foaming Cleanser. It is convenience as it gives instant creamy foam, I uses 2-3 pumps to fully cover my entire face and neck. I like the softness of the foam and gently massage especially around the nose area. After washing off, I feel my skin breathable clean and clear without feeling tightness.

Crème Simon Oxygenating Day Cream:
Brightening Detox / 50 ml
My review: After cleansing, keeping skin hydrated is a must for me no matter I leaving or staying in my house. I uses 2 pumps of Crème Simon Oxygenating Day Cream to cover my entire face and neck. I feel the texture of the cream is slightly thick but is not heavy on skin =). After a long day, my skin still stay hydrated without having to reapply. Great to use in air-conditioned places or under cold and dry weather.

My sister, Linda who is currently using Crème Simon Restorative Night Cream and Dermo-Activ Floral serum.


Linda's review:
After my usual cleansing and toner, I applied the Floral serum; one pump at the back of the hand, reach it with my third finger and tap onto my skin consecutively by both third and fourth finger. It blends in well and gives a refresh cooling feel.  It is a cream base serum with no oily texture. The beneficial value is pigmentation reduction to enhance brightening.
After a min or two, Restorative night cream is applied the same way as the serum with one full pump. The skin is smooth and soft to touch. There is also an instant blushed radiance effect on me as shown.  It’s beneficial value is my favourite to note; nourished and intense hydration. The natural floral scent makes it an enchanting night to sleep in.
Do try it to experience the difference~

Currently there is a promotion on Crème Simon UV Protector at $50 or get it free with every $100 spent in their E-store website
Crème Simon online promotion (Picture credit from Crème Simon)
 Please Like Crème Simonhttps://www.facebook.com/cremesimonparis?fref=tspage to know its upcoming events & discover Crème Simon skincare now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment