Tuesday, February 24, 2015

SKINC - Pure Revival Peel review

Recently I have spotted this amazing Pure Revival Peel (20 ml) from SKIN INC and would like to share with you my experience after using it.

SKIN INC is a japan skincare brand, one of its signature product is the Pure Revival Peel - a revolutionary non-abrasive peel that visibly but gently removes dullness and dead skin cells. Preps skin to maximize absorption of nutrients from your daily skincare products and acts like a dynamic primer to create the perfect canvas for your makeup. Combines high-performance ingredients AC-11, Arbutin and Fullerene to revive your skin's youthful vitality.

'Your skin deserves the best of the best, anywhere, anytime'

Skin Inc Pure Revival Peel 20ml
How to use it?
Use dry hands to apply a thin layer of Pure Revival Peel to clean, dry skin. Leave on for a few seconds until it turns milky, then gently massage in circular motion. Dead keratin will be formed into particles, showing the exfoliating effect. Rinse off with warm water. Use 2-3 times a week.

I applied a thick layer of SKINC - Pure Revival Peel especially the T-zone area nose and forehead whereby there should be a lot of dead skin as CNY just a few days ago, usually we will apply makeup like foundation and powder all over our face. I need a mild and effective skin exfoliator that can help to remove those dead skin, unclog pores and gentle to my delicate skin ^_^
I have well-covered my dry face and neck (do not forget about the neck area!) with SKINC - Pure Revival Peel. After about 1 min, the peel turns a little milky and watery.
I gently massage my skin with circular motion, white little particles gradually formed all over my face especially the nose area as its the place where most dirt and impurities are accumulated.

My review:
Its important and the first step is to clean and exfoliate our skin in order to prep it for better absorption of subsequent skincare. This light, colourless, non-irritating and odourless gel exfoliate my skin effectively, gently slough off dead skin cells as I can see from the white particles formed. SKINC - Pure Revival Peel contains AC-11 that activates formation of new outer layers of the skin, bringing fresh cells (which contains contain higher levels of skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF)) to the surface and shedding old dull rough cells. AC-11 is also a potent enhancer of DNA repair, helping the skin recover from damage and stress.
After washing off with lukewarm water, my skin feels clean, fresh and supple as though I have a 'new skin'! and I also noticed that my next skincare step gets absorbed faster.
Like Skin Inc facebook page here and follow ILOVESKININC instagram to get updates on their events, new launches as well as to know how Skin Inc skincare can help you achieve better skin =)
Last but not least, remember to stay happy and cheerful then you will have naturally beautiful skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment