Tuesday, January 20, 2015

SKINC - Pure UV Protect SPF30 PA++

What will be my first product to blog about for 2015? Its the SKINC - Pure UV Protect SPF30 PA++(see picture below)

I got this from a SKINC event at Sephora ION recently with IT girl Velda Tan(@belluspuera - instagram) and Joey Ng. That was my first time seeing them. They are gorgeous and their skin is good, very beautiful ^_^ I am so impressed and nervous to talk to them=P

Previously I have bought and tried SKINC products before, such as their star product: The revival peel and the serums at SKINC -The Central outlet.

After the event, I have received SKINC - Pure UV Protect SPF 30 PA++ 30 ml (Made in Japan) and 2 bottles of their serums (the repair and relieve) as the door gift =D
Some info about SKINC - Pure UV Protect:

SKINC - Pure UV Protect SPF30 PA++ (one of Velda Tan's favourite SKINC product) is an all-in-one makeup base, sunscreen, moisturiser and anti-aging cream that effortlessly airbrushes skin to perfection in one fuss-free application.

Containing Ceramide-2 and marine collagen, skin appears blemish-free while moisture levels are retained and skin is guarded against aging.

How to use: Apply a small amount on to the back of your hand, apply on to dry face and spread evenly.
Currently I am using it everyday after my daily skincare routine steps: toner, serum and moisturiser.
Just 1 pump on the back of my hand, spread evenly and gently dab it on to my skin to create a matte and natural finish followed by loose powder. I am ready to go! ^_^


My review: At first I thought this product will be very thick and rich just like my other makeup foundation/bb cream products. To my surprise, SKINC - Pure UV Protect hides skin imperfections, offers long-lasting mattifying coverage and at the same time keeps my skin hydrated with its light formula. It also has sunscreen of SPF 30 PA++ which helps to shield my skin from the sun. All I need is just 1 tube of SKINC - Pure UV Protect in my bag with me whenever I go! ^_^


'Like' Skin Inc facebook(click here) to know more about Skin Inc skincare products and its promotions to get the best deal that suits your skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment