Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Shiseido White Lucent - Total Brightening Serum

Recently I have participated in Shiseido Singapore Facebook contest - White Lucent Selfie and collected my Shiseido White Lucent Total Brightening Serum sachets sample from Takashimaya.

There are total 14 sachets(1 ml, Made in Japan) to be used daily (day and night) after cleansing and toner followed by moisturizer etc.
Shiseido White Lucent - Total Brightening Serum combines SHISEIDO's advanced whitening technologies to achieve ultimately white skin–flawless and completely radiant.
The light, dewy texture absorbs quickly, from the skin surface to deep within.**

・DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED.

* in vitro test
** stratum corneum
Direction to use:
  • Apply morning and evening, after softening and before moisturizing.
  • Push pump twice to dispense serum onto the palm, and smooth it over your face.

Trying out the Shiseido White Lucent - Total Brightening Serum on my skin:

My skin after using Shiseido White Lucent - Total Brightening Serum:
My skin after using Shiseido White Lucent - Total Brightening Serum: (see above & below)
My review:
I love its watery milky texture which is easy to apply with just 1 swap and melts right into my skin and it doesn't leave a sticky residue. Shiseido White Lucent - Total Brightening Serum refreshes and brightens up my complexion with a hint of instant rosiness instantly. Not only that, it keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day and helps to maintain a dewy fairer look!  Currently, I am using it daily along with my skincare regime and receives positive comments from my friends. Thanks Shiseido ^_^


Visit Shiseido Singapore facebook to know their new launches and promotion now! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment