Friday, September 14, 2012

Hada Labo lotion + mask!

My birthday pressie from my dear friend, Jessie^_^ Thanks Jessie.
Hada Labo moisturing lotion with super hyaluronic acid + free 1 piece of moisturing mask!

Hada labo - One drops locks up an Ocean...sounds familiar?

My birthday pressie!
Hada Labo moisturizing lotion and mask
Take a look! well soaked with rich moisturizing ingredients!
 - Free of fragrance, mineral oil and colorant
 - PH balanced and low irritation 
Applying Hada Labo moisturizing mask




My review:
After using Hada Labo moisturizing mask, it hydrates my skin deeply, my face looks more luminous, glowing with radiance of youth and brighten up too, it also helps to lighten the appearance of my existing dark spots. Hyaluronic acid is known to help skin retain moisture, it leaves my skin remarkably soft and now I can enjoy the instant feeling of well hydrated and supply skin.

Like Hada Labo facebook to know the latest updates and promotion

No comments:

Post a Comment