Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bio-essence Tanaka White 4X Anti-Dark Fighters

Bio-essence is proud to introduce new launch, Tanaka White Intensive Whitening Series with Dual Whitening Power!!
Unveil the No. 1 Anti-Dark Fighter this April!

Just received my samples, white serum and  double whitening cream SPF20. Have you?
Full range of Bio-essence Tanaka White 4X Anti-Dark Fighters!!

Main ingredients in 4X Flawless White serum and its functionality

My skin without apply double whitening cream SPF20.
Double whitening cream SPF20(5g)
A small amount on my skin

Spread evenly on my skin





My skin after using double whitening cream SPF20
Take a closer look! =)
My review: I have been troubled by uneven skin tone since my teens, the cream felt thick, but was easy to apply, was not sticky and skin is moisturized (no tight feeling) after use even under hot weather like Singapore. It gave me a brighter skin tone and minimum sun protection too! Recommend for daily use if you have dull/ uneven skin tone ^_^

2 comments:

  1. this review been so helpful! i have been researching for this range. saw this at Watson, the packaging are quite similar to the Shiseido skincare product. got confuse with the old white packaging, Tanaka white range. thank you! the brochure picture you took really helps!

    http://bysabrinart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sabrina,

    You are welcome! Thanks for your comment. Really appreciate that.

    Please feel free to browse my blog.

    Best regards
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete