Sunday, August 7, 2011

Skin factory Brightening Mask [IPL]

Skinfactory mask pack is a trusted cosmeceutical brand based on clinical experience of dermatologists from Seoul National University. It went through vigorous testing to ensure that it is suitable even for women with sensitive skin.














Skin factory Brightening Mask [IPL]
It claims:
Brighten your complexion while intensively revitalise your skin by inhibits melanin formation, lightens melanin pigmentation & acne scars, improves uneven skin tones and prevents the formation of freckles and age spots effectively.

My pic before using the mask.






































Wow...look at its high volume of essence:





































The mask also covers eye area (",)
Skin factory Brightening Mask [IPL] on my face:





































My pic after 30 mins (take a closer look):





































My Review:
It bring out my skin's natural glow and translucency . The results after one use is amazing! It gives me visible results. My skin appears brighter and even-toned even without makeup. I liked the soft and silky feel of this cellulose mask sheet ^_^ which made me feel more comfortable when using it!

'Like' Beauty Finest Facebook for upcoming promotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment