Monday, September 9, 2013

Skincare Sample review: Laniege,skinfood, Tonly moly

Have received the following skincare samples from My friend, Jessie to do a product review.

TONYMOLY Dual Effect Sleeping Pack - 2ML X2 were given.
Anyway I have a full-sized product of TONYMOLY Dual Effect Sleeping Pack of my own.



My skin after using TONYMOLY Dual Effect Sleeping Pack

My review:

It is quite thick texture at first but upon spreading as it becomes lightweight (very watery and smooth)It is easily absorbed by my skin, works just like very thick moisturizer with a nice mild fragrance. I  spread it all over my face, I am really pleased with it as it is very moisturizing. I feel that it does plump up my skin after I wash it off the following day.

Skinfood Fresh Apple Sparkling Pore Emulsion -  sample size (not indicated)


My skin after using Skinfood Fresh Apple Sparkling Pore Emulsion

My review:

First of all, it is Clear and watery, slightly richer lotion. It sinks in quickly but remains sticky on my skin. Smells fresh  just like fresh tart apples and the scent is very refreshing! You can layer your other skincare products on once you finish applying it.This emulsion also tightens your pores. Which is very good, since oily skin usually comes with large pores.

LANEIGE Perfect Renew Emulsion  - 10 ML



My review:

This emulsion works pretty well and it is a highly concentrated emulsion with immediate absorption. but a slight sticky feel after use. This emulsion is basically feel like a cream but with a lighter texture. It has nice floral fragrance, leaving my combination skin well hydrated in hot and humid summer like Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment